St. Louis Car Museum & Sales is proud to present the ultimate in collector car storage services.
We are the only facility in the area to offer:
You have invested countless hours and large sums of money into your vehicle, why store it anywhere else?
- Climate Controlled Storage Environment – This is the best way to preserve your vehicle while in storage
Drastic temperature changes and humidity can harm your vehicle over time, ruining its value and causing costly repairs.
- Swiss Track Tile Flooring – We have worked to provide you with the best resource to store your vehicle.
Whereas bare concrete floors can collect condensation and water vapor that corrodes the underside
of your vehicle, our covered floors further prevent moisture from affecting the undercarriage of the vehicle.
- Secure Storage Facility – Our facility is a gated and alarmed, plus the building is monitored by security
cameras and the local Police and Fire Department.
- Experienced & Friendly Staff – We understand that each car is special, and treat each one with respect and
the utmost care.
- Location – We are located just minutes from the areas of Ladue and Clayton, central in St. Louis and just 7 minutes
from Lambert International Airport.
Rates and Requirements for storage services:
- $200.00 Per Month for Cars and Trucks
- $100.00 Per Month for Motorcycles
- Vehicles must be in running condition, please no project cars at this time
- All years makes and models are accepted for storage
- Maximum height for a vehicle is 7 feet 6 inches tall
- Storage is month-to-month, no leases to sign
For further information and to reserve a spot, please contact us at 314-993-1330.